Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
MS, Information Management • BS, Economics
A combination of graduate business education and real world experience provides me a unique set of skills.
• 13+ years in the technology industry
• Leadership experience
• Worked all phases of the SDLC
• Currently in IT/IS project delivery, management, budgeting, quality control and system architecture
• Passionate & qualified to build scalable, fault-tolerant and secure enterprise level systems
• Relationship building between stakeholders, developers and users
• Highly quantitative education in economics, finance and accounting
• Worked in many industries including textile, financial, construction, retail, agency, non-profit, etc.
• I’ve actually written codeDownload My Basic Resume Here
Sometimes an Angular route will not reload properly, especially on an Apache server. The initial page load is fine, but a page refresh produces a rude and ugly 404. Steps 1 through 4 should solve the issue. Adding a simple provider will solve this issue. Just follow these simple steps: 1. In app.module.ts, add the Continue reading…
The Open Source revolution has been ideal for a great many, specifically the content management systems (CMS). However, CMS’s have their pitfalls and disadvantages. Quite often, they won’t immediately rear their ugly heads but sooner or later they will. There exists a multitude of CMS’s for all purposes. Wiki, social media, blogging, bulletin-boards, chat forums, Continue reading…